Welcome to the WPELC community! We are looking forward to a wonderful year with your child. Below are the forms required to complete your enrollment for the school year. Please refer to your acceptance notification letter for exact submission due dates.
- Family Commitment & Authorization – This form MUST be completed and submitted, along with the non-refundable May Tuition Retainer, by the due date in your acceptance notification letter to confirm your spot.
- The following General Enrollment Forms are due on a subsequent date, per your acceptance notification letter:
- See WPELC COVID-19 Addendum for updated policies/procedures
- Medical Paperwork – These forms must be completed and submitted before your child can attend school. *NOTE: Returning families – We will contact you when updated health forms are needed. New families – Please submit with general enrollment forms.
- General Health Appraisal
- Immunization Record OR
- Immunization Exemption – This is only applicable if you completely abstain from one or more vaccines; please submit this form along with your immunization record from your doctor. If your child is on a delayed-vaccine schedule, you do not need the exemption form, but please contact our Administrative Assistant for further guidance.
- Permission to Administer Medicine – This is only applicable for students with chronic illnesses who will/may need medication administered during school hours (e.g. diabetes/insulin, allergies/epi-pen, etc.).